Last updated 3 years ago
When you are preparing for a remodel you want to have the right colors picked out to match your personal style. Picking colors for a kitchen can be difficult but the video below has great advice to help you in your decision! Watch the video and let us know your thoughts!
Remember, with Airoom you can leave everything to imagination and nothing to chance. Airoom can ensure that your remodeling project comes together smoothly, with no hassles and no surprises. Contact us at (847) 416-4697 or online at www.airoom.com.
Last updated 4 years ago
When it comes to the lighting needs of your home, you want to keep the wow factor in mind. You’re creating a mood and atmosphere with your lighting that needs to go “TADA”!
TADA? What’s that? TADA is an easy way to analyze the lighting needs for your home:
- Task lighting provides functional lighting, great for offices and computer rooms.
- Ambient lighting is the general lighting throughout the house that provides a soft glow, such as table lamps.
- Decorative lighting really adds sparkle and elegance to a room, such as a chandelier.
- And put those all together to create the perfect atmosphere inside your home!
For more information in lighting, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, or home additions, contact the experts here at Airoom. We can help you turn your house into the home of your dreams.
Last updated 4 years ago
Everyone has that one friend who has the most beautiful, well-kept kitchen. It’s spacious and roomy, so there can never be too many chefs. It has gorgeous, sleek appliances that make the very best cuisine. And of course—the countertops are always pristine and spot-free. Our own kitchens don’t even compare. But there’s no need for this kitchen envy! With the help of kitchen remodeling, we can all have the gorgeous kitchens that we dream of.
Here are 4 kitchen remodeling ideas that will make you love your time in the kitchen again:
- Cabinets take up the most space in your kitchen, and their appearance can really affect the kitchen’s overall look. Wood cabinets provide a beautiful accent to any look you’re trying to achieve. Maple and oak are great choices that can be stained to fit your color scheme. Cherry is another great choice that adds some elegance to the kitchen.
- Appliances are another important consideration. You can beautify your kitchen, start saving money, and help the environment—all at the same time! GE’s Energy Star appliances, including refrigerators and dishwashers, are both stylish and energy-efficient!
- Countertops not only serve for function, but for beauty as well. You can choose from a variety of patterns and materials. Corian and laminate countertops provide the most colors options, while granite and quartz countertops provide the most durability.
- Floors shouldn’t be forgotten! Vinyl and laminate flooring provide great moisture resistance and are the least expensive options. Hardwood and tile have a more classic look, but will cost you a little more.
Why not get all of your kitchen remodeling done at once? Here at Airoom, we provide the best kitchen remodeling service in all of Illinois. Visit our gallery to see how we can transform your kitchen into a work of art. We can also help you out if you’re working on the rest of the house, as we specialize in bathroom remodeling, exterior home remodeling, basement remodeling, and all home additions. Contact us today for more information.
Last updated 4 years ago
Are you ready for your next home renovation? Maybe you want to remodel your kitchen or bathroom. One of the toughest choices you have to make is the color of the room. Do you want to keep the color scheme you already have or do you want to switch things up and make a change? Did you know that the color of a room can affect how the room looks and your mood? Colors actually project specific energies that help to generate moods. Here are some types when picking out the color of your next room.
- Pastels- Pastels help to open up a room. They are bright and can actually make a room larger. Pastel colors reflect light, which is great for rooms that receive a lot of natural sunlight. Pastels can even help to create a more relaxed or soothing atmosphere in your room.
- Mid-tones - Mid-tones are darker, but do not add any whites or blacks into the colors. They can be bright but but that does not mean they will be light. Game rooms and living rooms are a great place for mid-tones with their contemporary feel.
- Dark Colors- Dark colors are great to add warmth and comfort to a room. However, dark colors need some light because they can make a room feel smaller. A great way to compromise the darker colors is to make sure light is on corners of the room to take away some of the shadows.
Now that you have some new color ideas, it’s time to call the professionals to help you really get started. Here at Airoom, our remodeling team can help you create a beautiful, functional space out of your basement, kitchen, bathroom and more. Call us today to schedule an appointment!